<VV> LM Radio Antenna Hole Location

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Thu Jul 9 16:48:32 EDT 2009

I need to install a GM type radio antenna in the passenger front fender of a LM.

I went to my "Chevrolet Corvair Installation Instructions - Options and Accessories" where the antenna installation is described with pictures.  Unfortunately the fender hole location is not provided.  Instead, the instructions call for use of a hole locating template.
Forty four years ago those templates were probably everywhere.  Today it's not so easy to find One.

Can anyone give me the stock hole location referenced off the rear corner of the trunk lid, or any reference that seems appropriate.

Thanks for your help.