<VV> generator to alternator conversion

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 17:39:03 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/9/2009 2:01:56 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

Bob,
Yes, the ground cable  is on the parts list. Item # 8 on the parts list,
page 1 and step 10 on page  2. See attached.
Dave  Thompson

OK, I think that I've got it. It's because the woven cable isn't long
enough. It used to connect to the generator back brace if I remember correctly.
Also that woven cable deteriorated in some cars too and needed to be
replaced  even with the generator.

Otherwise there is no reason why a stranded cable or the woven cable
couldn't be used.
Regards,
Bob Helt
Regards,