<VV> action on suggestions

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 17:55:37 EDT 2009

Dear CORSA BoD,
Earlier this year I made a series of eleven different suggestions on how
CORSA and its economic status might be improved.

I spend a lot of time and gave a lot of consideration to formulating these
suggestions. To date I have received no responses or plans for
implementation of  these ideas. So I am hoping that all of these eleven suggestions will
be on the  agenda and up for discussion at the forthcoming Board meeting at
the 2009 CORSA  International Convention.

As a result, I would expect to see a report to all of the CORSA  members on
actions taken by the BoD, or not taken as the case might occur.

Thank You all for your interest and concerns.
Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.