<VV> WOW!!! New Rasmussen Numbers

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 18:05:47 EDT 2009

Again, folks, I predicted it but I never imagined Comrade Obama would sink
this far this fast.

Negative 8% rating among those who strongly approve vs. strongly disapprove
about Obama's performance.

Negative 4% regarding Obama's handling of the economy.

A mere 3% and sinking fast among those who approve generally of Obama.
This is down from a high of a positive 35% approval a little more than 5 months
ago.  As bad as Bush Jr. was, not even he sunk this much in 5 years much
less 5 months.

WOW!!!  How the "Chosen One" has fallen.  Lets pray the return to reason
among the American people continues.

Doc