<VV> napkin sucked into shroud\that'll larn ya!

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Thu Jul 9 19:12:34 EDT 2009

On Jul 9, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Ronald Choy wrote:

> 	I fished out the 18"x12" napkin, largest piece about 70% and the
> smaller piece about 20%.
> I think the remainder shredded going in. I'll drive attentively for a
> while. Lesson of this tale: stand away from the running engine while
> wiping PG dipstick.  Arrgh.

I wonder if you ran a lot of water down the fan inlet, if that might
get any remaining napkin wet and flush it out. I'd do it with the
engine cold.

It might have already been blown out, just by the fan. I'd also look
in the thermostatically controlled doors for any paper that might have
gotten that far.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer & Membership Chairman