<VV> Just for starters (humor?)

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 20:02:34 EDT 2009

Chuckster,
     Quite true!  At one of my many job locations I could park the Corvair at the highest corner of the parking lot.  When I left for the day, I coasted down hill and could usually start the PG Monza without using the starter, provided I reached a speed of 25 mph or more.
     Try that with your MODERN car which won't even start the automatic trans engine if you get it up to 50 mph.
     Frank "ain't progress GREAT" Burkhard