<VV> napkin sucked into shroud\that'll larn ya!

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 20:46:52 EDT 2009

Bruce,

Water may not be a great idea.  It is likely to turn the paper into goo
which will stick where it is and harden eventually.  It will be a very
effective insulator creating a hot spot.  I believe the best course of action would
be to let it dry out, turn brittle and eventually turn to dust.  The dried
out lump of goo may or may not turn to dust.

Just my opinion.

Doc
In a message dated 7/9/2009 5:40:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,