<VV> [fastvair] Corvair/Classic Motorsports

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 9 17:38:06 EDT 2009

  Yes, I plucked my copy out of the mail box this afternoon looking for the article. I sat down and read it. Good ink!
  Also noted in the aforementioned photo on pg. 117 is the Sunoco Corvair with David Clemens at the wheel touring the track. He complained that he couldn't get up any speed for the fun corners because of traffic...GGG.
  Good stuff for us. I wanna do it next year too!

  Rick

  Racing has just boosted Corvairs and Corsa, via the Walter Mitty
  vintage race.

  I just received the September issue of Classic Motorsports.
  On page 67, starts a five page article ( I haven't read any farther
  yet) on the Bill Thompson/Doug Roe 1960 Corvair. The article is
  entitled "Cloak and Dagger".

  What a great way to start Convention week! We're leaving tomorrow
  morning.

  Oh, the only picture of the car on the track at the Walter Mitty
  Vintage race is of Michael and Sharon taking a track tour. Reflected
  glory, I guess.

  Warren

  __._,_.___
  This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
  Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

  MARKETPLACE
  Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

    a..  10New Photos
  Visit Your Group
  Yahoo! News
  Fashion News