<VV> Classic Motorsports

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Fri Jul 10 14:16:55 EDT 2009

HI all,
This morning I stopped by the offices of Classic Motorsports & Grassroots.  They are VERY excited about attending the convention next week.  They will have a vedning booth in the vendor area on Tuesday only.  They then are sending a team to the autocross to cover.  Tim & Marge Suddard, owners, will be at the autocross as well as the Dinner Boat Cruise.  If you have never met them, here is your opportunity.  They are really nice down to earth people who generally love the Corvair and have given us wonderful press over the years.
They were going to give me 300 copies of the September issue of Classic Motorsports to make sure every registration got one.  However, as luck would have it the printer didn't send any extra this month.  So..I do have the November 2008 issue to hand out.
Sarah