<VV> 'Briers and Volvos -- OT

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 18:28:59 EDT 2009

Although at this time I don't have a Greenbrier I have had them in the past. And I am a factory trained Volvo master technician (a title given me by Volvo of North America during my years of working in a Volvo dealership). And I do love my Corvair hobby but to make a living I do the VOLVO CAR CLINIC of Durango. And I have a '63 Rampside 95 HP PG.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
In Jacksonville Florida at the moment.