<VV> pressure regulator

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Sat Jul 11 18:51:23 EDT 2009

Bob, it may not help much, but I just purchased that exact same regulator
locally.  I had the guy at the desk look it up.  It is rated for 1-4 PSI as
you already know.  What I wanted to know was the factory default setting.
According to the book, Holley sets them at 2.5 PSI at the factory.  That
ought to be perfect for our applications.

I just ran out of time so my conversion will have to wait until I get back
from Florida.

I paid about $40 locally, but did not have any shipping.

Good luck with it.  I would (do) trust Holley over anything you get off the
shelf at a local FLAPS.  I got the Holley from a shop that specializes in
off road applications.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

Has anybody tried the Holley 2 port - 1-4 PSI units like this one at
http://www.holley.com/12-804.asp

Does anybody have any other recommendations?

Regards,

Bob