<VV> pressure regulator

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sat Jul 11 19:44:00 EDT 2009

Hi Matt,

Good suggestion but the pump was for carbureted engines and was not an EFI
pump. I bought it a few years back for $30 or so and I'm fairly certain it
was rated at 6 psi.

Also, it worked for 3,000 plus miles and I'm guessing that had it had been
an EFI pump, problems would have shown up before now.

All that being said, I will double check.

What I'd really like to be able to buy would be an integrated pump/regulator
so I could keep the engine bay looking stock.

Bob