<VV> fuel pressure regulator woes

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Jul 12 11:03:16 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

I've used that type for years on other vehicles and  also never had any
problems.

The first one on this car last 3,000 miles and then failed suddenly. The one
I just bought lasted about 30 seconds.

I can't explain it but I don't intend to chance a car fire so I now have a
Holley replacement.

Regards,
Bob
66 180 convertible