<VV> Carburetor Heat System

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:14:26 EDT 2009

    What ?...My Rampside didn't have them since I own her (21 years) and the 64 GB I'm restoring does have them but, as they look like air flow restrictors, never realized they are unnecesary on places like mine (40 F on Winter to 100 F on Summer), ... is it right ?

    Think that 61 & 64 shop manuals don't mention it but, I could missed that info.

Daniel Monasterio