<VV> Carburetor Heat System - FC "baffles"

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 12 22:40:51 EDT 2009

then, Dave Ziegler wrote:

>> But, the FC's had removable plate in the sidewalls to increase or
>> decrease cooling air flow

So some of us have been talking about the FC & wagon "baffles", and so
far, those of us that have, know the difference between the baffles and
the plates

all in an unintentional attempt to "baffle" ya, JR -- looks like we have
succeeded!

Not to be confused with the cylinder baffles found (hopefully) on the
underside of the barrels, above the pushrod tubes.  I suppose easteners
have to replace those items on occasion, due to climatic variances.

Note:  Baffles are used to direct air flow, not to block it.

<grin>

Bill in Oregon