<VV> PG Transmission Questions?

Keith Hammett k.j_hammett at att.net
Tue Jul 14 22:59:16 EDT 2009

Darrell,

I thought you had found someone to look at this and tell you what was wrong.  I still recommend that you take it to Raffee.  He is reasonable and will treat you right.

If you can bring the car to Willard I will even look at it and give you my opinion on what is wrong.  There isn't to much there that the leak can be coming from.  Two O-rings (cable, throttle shaft), governor gasket, vacuum modulator, pan gasket, front pump, trans to diff gasket, and finally the torque converter seal.

Keith Hammett
'62 Rampside (down for PG rebuild)
'65 Monzavert (out for paint)

Message: 1