<VV> Driver door latch - '65

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 09:19:28 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/15/2009 3:24:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

I assume  that I'll have to pull the upholstery off in order to solve the
problem.  But, if there is a shortcut I should try first, I'd love  the
hear
about it.

Later, JR

My '65 Corsa started doing that too--I haven't pulled the panel yet, but I
had some luck using a Teflon spray in the latch mechanism and working it
open  and closed (using the inside handle to release it).  Just don't get your
 fingers in there :).  I've got to get in the door this summer and  do a pro
per job of it though.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair

**************Performance you need and the value you want! Check out great