<VV> new heads

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 13:37:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/15/09 9:06:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Scotty
Grover writes:

In a message dated 7/15/09 8:08:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rocklord at suddenlink.net writes:

Scotty,

I can't find the images you are talking  about.  I searched through the VV
site and couldn't find them.  Do  you have a link you could post?

Thank you,
Dan

>  ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date:  Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:14:38 EDT
> From: ScottyGrover at aol.com
>  Subject: Re: <VV> new heads
> To:  virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
> If any of you are on the Fastvairs link,  go to the photo section and
look
> for "head designs" with the  handle of "cottysay." You'll find 3
different
> set of  images  (bottom exhaust, side exhaust and "hemi", as well as
intake
>  manifolds  (crude) for both the side-exhaust and the bottom-exhaust
types and
> valve covers,  both cast-aluminium and sheet  metal.
> Furthermore, if you'll look for "fans", you'll find  several types of
fans;
> a few of which are being checked out  for prototype production to see
> whether  I've got better ideas  than GM

Try _fastvair at yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups.com)  ; I
haven't been able to find any place on VV where I could post images.

Scotty from Hollyweird