<VV> Flaring tool technique - follow up

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 15 20:57:58 EDT 2009

Some of you may recall my post in May (below) about flaring tools.  I
got few good replies from Andy Kinzelman, Chuck Sadek, and Ed Kelly on
how to use the tool which unfortunately confirmed I was following the
instructions (Ed also suggested trying different brands of tubing).
The suggestion of buying a different tool was what did the trick, at
least for me.  Bill Strickland and Doug Mackintosh both suggested
getting a Ridgid 345-DL, so I ordered one.  I've since made up a few
lines and it worked like a charm.  Thanks!

--Bryan