<VV> Gas Heaters

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 13:33:58 EDT 2009

>Why?  That cab is not very big and the "fresh" air heater is plenty
>adequate.

Why do some people want air conditioning?  Some people want HEAT!

Just like 80hp will get you there, why do some folks want 180?

Depends on what you do and where you live and how you use and park your
vehicle -- drove an old Corvan many miles without adequate defrosters in
the dampish Northwest region -- I now have an FC gas heater for the
rampy I'm working on as a "daily".  Overkill, yes, for our relatively
warm climate (compared to Frostbite Falls), but the defrosters will
work, and I can drive it to the relatively dry and cold eastern side of
the Cascade mountains in the winter and stay comfortable, if not warm.
(I've recently had to stop and scrape the ice off the windshield while
(trying to) drive a modern water pumping 4-wheel drive rig on "the other
side".)

Bill Strickland