<VV> My Plans for Monday

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 17 18:38:30 EDT 2009

I had driven my Corvair from Davis to Woodland where my brother was playing
Legion Baseball.  It was the last game of the season and they were having
drawings.  One prize was a B&W portable TV which was plugged in and a bunch
of us were huddled around the TV and not paying any attention to the game.

dp