<VV> My Plans for Monday

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 23:05:59 EDT 2009

Wow, I was all of 2 and a half... and I was probably tormenting my 1 year old?baby sister... that was the summer I took the grass clippers and gave her a haircut.
It wasn't until 3 years later that Dad got his first and only Corvair... a baby blue EM convertible... had it only one summer, and when he brought it home?Mom yelled "Whats a middle aged father of 4 need with a convertible sports car?" (he was almost 47 or 48, and she was 17 years younger)... maybe cruising for chicks???
;-)
I still laugh when I think of that day... I was in the front seat...
But no, I have no clear memories of the first moon landing, but I do remember the lunar rover a little later, and we ALWAYS watched the news and whenever NASA had something going up.
Thanks for sharing everyone... I'm enjoying this thread.
Later,
Lonzo