<VV> My Plans for Monday

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 09:03:32 EDT 2009

Frank - I still have my HP35. The strain relief on the AC adapter finally gave up the ghost. The thing I liked about the 35 was that it could do everything I knew - and I knew about all that it would do. My girlfriend and I chipped in to buy it for our Chemestry class. But I got a discounted one through a childhood friend, Jim Hewlett. - I still buy HP stuff. - Seth

I still have my SR-10 and the ni-cads in it STILL WORK and take a charge.
Talk about quality and the way things were made when quality was first
in line.

frank