<VV> Corvair's Road Racing in Ga.

Kasey kaseyv3 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 18 10:47:58 EDT 2009

This is my first Time Trial event, and it was great.

I've been more of a Show Car event person.

Some 40 Corvairs were there, and everyone was really helpful, and supportive of the New guy..Me..

No, I didn't Win, I was last, but had a blast'

My Vair didn't fail me, I was the problem, no courage, or confidence in my abilites to drive at high speeds on a curvy track.

I'll go again, and again to learn, and do better, I love showing my Corvair, but I really was excited to Drive it.

I encourage everyone to get out, and have fun, and let your Vair Run.

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMbyy_7pWmk

I hope you all enjoy my trip around the track, and if you have questions or comments let me know.

Kasey