<VV> My Plans For Monday

Lawrence Jahn jahn1958 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 13:42:24 EDT 2009

I was completing my MS in Educational Administration at Eastern Illinois University. I was still driving my 63 Spyder Convertible which was purchased new in 63. I started working on my masters degree by driving to EIU from Hoopeston which was a 200 mile round trip twice a week starting in 1967. My car runs better now that it did in 1969. I plan to cruise the city on Monday. I still drive it several times a week for recreation. See pics of car at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ljahn63

Lawrence Jahn