<VV> help! miss in 63

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Jul 19 17:40:51 EDT 2009

If the plug wires are old, or you don't know when (or if) they were last
replaced, get a new set anyway.  And, yes, Seth's are the best.  My plug
wires were "leaking" after the car got warmed up and when I tried to
accelerate it missed badly.  They looked like new, but they weren't.
You may not have the same problem but good plug wires are very
important.

Dave Keillor