<VV> Front hubs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 19 21:51:14 EDT 2009

I'm fairly sure the bearings are different sizes from EM to LM.  I
know (now) the wheel pilot hole is not the same size.  All the LM
swaps onto earlies I've heard of have been the entire front end.

That said, I'm pretty sure there is at least one disc brake kit for
earlies.  Since the early bolt pattern is still used on some Japanese
cars, it should be possible to find a donor for rotors.

--Bryan