<VV> Fwd: new heads, VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 54, Issue 53

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 00:14:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/14/09 7:20:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

With a  mill approach, there is a large
expense ( and headache ) in trying to  figure out how to hold that funny
shaped part.

********
In our  toy car business, we have run thousands of button heads for the
little  engines, mostly all hemi-heads, with  various double bubble,
tapered,
low compression, high squish ... just a minute or so changing programs for
different test heads.

*********
I think a good setup for the new  heads would be 3 injectors per side, with
central mounted air throttle,  or 6 Mikuni s, with hydraulic or pnuematic
linkages on the throttle  bodies.

just some thoughts, ken campbell, deltawerkes

It's called Woods Metal or Cerro Bend -  Lon

ScottyGrover at aol.com wrote:
>   With a mill approach,  there is a large
> expense ( and headache ) in trying to figure out  how to hold that funny
> shaped part.

Not  my writing, Lon.

Scotty
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas