<VV> Convention comments

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 12:49:32 EDT 2009

I just wanted to chime in with the fact that I thought the convention was great. I live in Florida so I knew that
I wanted to be an inside vendor. But, that would apply to just about anywhere for me. It is often hotter in New York (and usually
in many of the southwestern states) than here in the summer (but we can just jump in the ocean or gulf). The thing about
"it's the humidity" has been scientifically debunked many times.  While it might "feel" hotter to those who do not
acclimate quickly, it isn't. We old people need to sweat a lot anyway as our kidneys ain't what they used to be.

My only suggestion is that we figure out how to cut out one day and have it start or end on a weekend. The majority of minor
complaints I heard were from folks who had to take vacation time to attend (my wife doesn't equate the words vacation and car show
as being one in the same either like I do :-).

Grant