<VV> Convention Comments

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Tue Jul 21 15:06:14 EDT 2009

I enjoyed the whole convention even if it was hot,(I expected that)and would have brought both grandkids if they would go, but they are too involved with other things.  I would have given my right arm to go with my grand dad a half century ago, but things weren't the same then. He had an early 30's ford of some kind and wasn't all that interested in cars anyway.  As far as the expense, I don't spend nearly as much as some of my golfing, fishing, and boating friends do for their hobby.  I really enjoyed my 2100+ mile trip to Fl and back.  Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.    Ken
KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP