<VV> '61 wanted engine shrouds

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 19:37:50 EDT 2009

 Still putting the engine shrouds on this beast. I appreciate all the advice so far, but need sheet metal parts. The FC style lower shrouds look like they will work. Now I gotta figure out the rear seal. It did not come with the '61 coupe. The PO was neglectful.

 Some of the parts are described in Clark's on line catalog page 8. No used parts in catalog!

 I also understand that the rear skid plate cover is different and part of the seal? I'll try a LM to see how that mates up.

 I'm hoping some one has parted out a early and has the rear retainers for the seals. I don't know if the 1 piece or the 3 piece will fit. If you think you may have this kind of stuff. Just let me know  and I'll try to figure out  what will work. No big rush.

MIKE KOVACS