<VV> Convention Weather

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 23:30:52 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,
     But at least you tried!!  As I remember it, that was a FINE Convention - lots of parts sellers and the autocross was very close to the host hotel.  Son Jim and I had a GREAT time.  And the weather, while not cool, was certainly reasonable enough for a convention and probably better than it would have been in July.
     Thanks for doing such a good job!
     Frank "cooler is better" Burkhard