<VV> New heads, an approach...

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 07:08:14 EDT 2009

Scotty:
I am not quite sure what that means.  In the case of a Corvair engine the cylinder barrel would be located by the bore in the block and shoulder screw fasteners would be sufficient to locate it radially.  Some adjustment to the CR could be made with gasket thickness or spacers.  This would, of course, change the rocker arm geometry so the amount of possible change would be limited ... or ... one could go to adjustable push rods.
Ken P
In a message dated 7/21/09 4:46:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,