<VV> crossmember - Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 22 10:45:03 EDT 2009

I can think of one other difference, although it's only to the really
early crossmembers - the holes for the sway bar link.  Not a
showstopper, although you'd want to get those holes located correctly
so as not to pre-load the bar.

As for the lower control arm mount, it might be wider to allow for the
adjustment.  I'll have to look.  If that's the case, then you'd have
to modify the mount itself, a more difficult task.

--Bryan