<VV> electrical short found and fixed- No Corvair-just letting you know.

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 17:18:05 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
Just a short THANK YOU to those who sent me info, tips, and possibilities on my power window short on my '82 F150. Of all things it was a screwy master switch on the drivers side... It was melted inside and stuck in the "up" power position (although you couldn't tell from the switch position), overriding the passenger side switch. I was able to track one down and it is now installed and working great. Thanks a bunch!
I guess the next item to replace will be that stinking heater core... I HATE waterpumpers!
:-P
Now, to spend some time on the Corvair this week.
:-)
later,
Lonzo