<VV> Road Race a Corvair

bobreynoldsre at aol.com bobreynoldsre at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 19:35:46 EDT 2009

Hey guys :My name is Bob and I would be very interested in Road Racing a Corvair in my local Vintage group. I would like to have a car thats a little different. I think a Corvair would fit the bill just right. I race a spec Miata now but would like to go vintage, my problem is I dont know a whole lot about Corvairs. I think there must be some road racers out there ive seen some on a couple of the web sites. I think I know what model and year to start with. Maybe somebody knows of a shop that would build a race motor, and help sort out suspension, brakes and that kinda thing.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing fom someone. Thanks Very much Bob Reynolds