<VV> Parts Cleaners - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 14:19:47 EDT 2009

I have 4 vibratory parts cleaners left over from what I took to the convention and am willing to sell them at the same price as there to make some room in my smallish shop. Drop me a private reply to get the $79 price. This is like the one that Eastwood sells for $149, but has a better warranty and heavier bowl. You will more than recover the cost from just one visit to the eye doctor to have metal brush fibers or shavings removed from you eye. You can order the the cleaning/de-rusting and polishing media from Grainger for $25 for 6 lbs. (or Eastwood has it on sale now for $69 for 5 lbs.).
The Carbmeister