<VV> Build Sheet

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Jul 28 07:55:38 EDT 2009

[Sorry for the blank transmission previously ... friggin' HTML blockin'
VV server ...]

> I am looking to see if anyone can tell me were I can find  info on reading the Corvair Build sheet codes. Thanks Steve Till

Steve:

As Bill H. said, more info is needed.  For example, what year(s) are we
talking about?

For 65-67 cars, I always head to Kent Sullivan's site for build sheet info:

http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

HTH.

Steven J. Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, needs to be washed, but still takes me to the
grocery store
'66 Corsa Coupe, needs an input shaft, currently taking me nowhere (but
the bank)