<VV> Paint code question

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Jul 28 05:09:57 EDT 2009

Maybe  somebody on here can help me with a problem.  My Corsa was
repainted  sometime in the 80's - the only indication of what color was
used is a  sticker someone put on the inside of the trunk lid.  It says
"to  match this paint use code #RM  A-2999.  I can't find this code
anywhere.  Can anybody help me out?  I have no idea what  year/make/model
the color is.  It's sort of a yellow, but more toward  a very, very light
tan...

Jim  Houston

It's a Rinshed-Mason paint code....they're still in business as a unit of
BASF, so the paint code should be not only available, but
cross-referencable.  If you can't find an R-M dealer, try PPG....my local
PPG dealer is SUPER at finding old paint codes.

John