<VV> Recommended alignment specs

Duane, Jim E. JDuane at advprograms.com
Tue Jul 28 10:14:04 EDT 2009

Hi Frank.

Interesting time yesterday.  Mixed Review...

On the plus side:  Got the rear and front camber done (and I was allowed to coach the tech).  I was right beside the machine :>)
On the minus side:  My rear toe was not able to be set because the "owner" of the car (OK, me!) neglected to loosen the stabilizing rod !!!  another date needed for that!

Another minus:   The bushing Kit I got from Clarks (or maybe it is my car) did not allow enough adjustment (ran out of threads) for front caster.  I need to look into that one...