<VV> HEAT AND TELEPHONES

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 28 16:27:25 EDT 2009

It was 102 here yesterday. 86 at 1am - NOT the usual for Western oregon!
Supposed to be 104 today - it might even be worse (!)

   So I figure I'll stay home in the air conditioning (the only place I
have it) and have my calls forwarded and come in at night and process
orders.

   By 11am no calls.........hmmmmmm. I check and my phone lines at the
shop are down so no forwarding! I'm here in the warehouse now and have
done a lot of calling around. The problem is heat related apparently.
They say I MAY have service again by tonight ....or tomorrow.  SHAZZBUT!

   If you need to call us call my cell at 503-857-2800 until the regular
lines are going. The computor stuff is working just fine, so no change
there. It works out just as well because I'll probably head back to the
air conditioning in an hour or two....

   I hates hot weather.

Lon
www.corvairundergr