<VV> Fwd: Marshalltown

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Jul 28 23:13:52 EDT 2009

I attended the Marshalltown event at the mini four or five years back.  It's
a unique experience.  There is a go-cart track in Davis, CA I drive by
daily.  I approached them about letting one of the local clubs rent it for a
Fire and Ice type event.  They came back and said the course was to tight to
get a car around.  I went and looked at the track and compared it using
Google Earth to Marshalltown and unfortunately they are right.  It would be
a first gear course with water filled barriers on some of the corners.

Marshalltown is a unique track, run it while you still can.

Dennis Pleau