<VV> Communique

hugh hugpeg at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:30:12 EDT 2009

Anyone have an extra copy of the September 1997 issue.  It shows three pictures with Vairs in front of an SR-71, B-17 and B-24.  I am going to a company reunion in September being held at the "home" of the owner of the 17 and 24 who was also the president and co-founder of our company from which he made millions and the rest of us continued working.  If you are ever in the area of Stow, MA look up the Collings Foundation or their website.  I would like to give Bob a copy for their records.  But not mine!
thanks
Hugh