<VV> convertible rear seat

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:03:27 EDT 2009

Not only will a late reject an early part, it will chew it up, spit it out
and then leak oil all over it!

Cheers Frank!

George Jones
Eastern Division Director, Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM, corvairduval at cox.net