<VV> Diane Galli obituary

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 22:41:41 EDT 2009

That is so sad. I had such a wonderful time with her at the 2004 Convention in Lexington. She and Bob camped at the Ky Horse Park with several other UltraVanners, and lots of the other "convention campers". Diane was a lovely lady. I had remarked to her then that she could pass for my aunt's twin as far as her personality and spirit went, and I lost my aunt to cancer in December of 2007.
I was on crutches during that convention, and while I was hopping around the campground it never failed for Diane to drive up next to me in the rental car and say "Lon, need a lift somewhere?"
My heart goes out to Bob and the family and friends, and they will all?be in my prayers for some time to come... she will definately be missed.
It was a blessing getting to know her over the years... thanks for passing this along to us Bruce.
God bless,
"Lonzo"