<VV> Early 4 speed transmissions available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jul 30 12:07:08 EDT 2009

Another Shameless attempt to move some "extra" Corvair
parts to the group: I just purchased a large amount of
mostly junk Corvair parts. However, I did get several 4
speed transmissions. I counted nine (9) '62-63 units and
five (5) '64-65 units. There are a couple of 3 speed
trannies in there as well. I also got way too many diff's
in the package. Mostly 3.27 and 3.55 and no posi units at
all. Price is $25 a piece. Pick them up in the Detroit
area as I can't ship due to weight. Thanks!! - Pete K in
Slippery Rock