<VV> Diane Galli

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 31 00:13:49 EDT 2009

I'd like to add (after dealing with the initial shock of it all) that Diane
was one of my most favorite persons. She always seemed to have a broad, ear
to ear grin, always gave me a warm hug, and always such a joy to be with.
You couldn't help but love her. Her sparkling personality lit up the room.
Gawd will I ever miss her...... It's so heartbreaking..... :o(

-Mark

privately at their home during the recent Vair Fest. They were both active
in producing the event, not letting physical problems stop their
participation.
> We had a frank discussion about the future of CORSA and the possibilities
of preserving a healthy organization for our children and grandchildren.
> With Diane and Bob it was never about what's in it for me, it was always
what can we do for others who share our love of Corvairs.
> I salute Diane, her spirit will live with us always.
> And to Bob and the family I say, you were blessed with the presence of a
great lady who remains in all our hearts forever.