<VV> Idle Tricks

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 05:30:18 EDT 2009

  >> 'cause lclc said so

  Someone should have checked his views on coupe vs. sedan
  and saved a ton of bandwidth hardship :)

  He must be using a tube extended from his ears to the vacuum
  port cause most folks would have a heck of a time
  using a synchronizer with the air cleaner on...

  In the words of a famous mechanic:

  One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who
  does not ask a question remains a fool forever... :))

  it's 5:30 AM (EST) -- I'm calling lclc !

  Tony I.