<VV> body needed

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 15:26:24 EDT 2009

Well, the body is longer than one and half or more 8 ft beds and wider than
the widest pickmeup bed, so if you put it in at an angle and supported it
hanging out the back, you could probably do it... or angled it upward toward
the front over the cab, but Lord help you if you got a cross wind! Or went
around a corner too fast as you are talking at least a 1000 lb.. Best way is
on trlr. (Behind pick up truck...)