<VV> More pickup body/> body needed

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 16:21:40 EDT 2009

 In a previous career, I quoted and shipped commercial signs as a project manager, and I can tell you that if you were to ship a sign the size of the body, due to the size, you would pay at least 1500 per unit. This is because a standard fork truck can not load it into a box truck - it's too long. You would need to side load it on a flat bed, IE a dedicated truck. Last time I sent a dedicated truck from VA to TX it was close to 6K. It worked in the sign business because I could load up several signs for the same project on the same truck. Sorry guys - leave it on the wheels.

 Mike
 YS-117